New Patients Welcome!
Dentist Accepting New Patients in Morton Grove IL-Your Search is Over!
- We value YOU and your time, so we will NOT keep you waiting…So rest assured, you are always seated for your appointment on time.
- You will be cared for by the same Dentist every visit and
- The Dental Results are truly remarkable……
- We offer Family Appointment blocks, so you can get the whole family in, out, and on with your lives in a single visit!
- The staff is courteous and warm handling of every patient and know your name.
- Providing Comfortable Care for Anxious Patients.
- Check out our New-Patient Promotions.
- You can save time by completing the necessary New Patient Forms On-Line in advance of your appointment:
We are delighted to welcome you to our Morton Grove Dental Practice and are pleased that you chose us to serve your Dental needs.
We want to thank you for visiting the ProCare Family Dental website! Our goal is for your first visit to be one of comfort and acknowledgement of your personal dental needs.
Learn more about our new patient specials, discounts and the exceptional service we give our patients!
We will take the required time to properly diagnose your immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health. With your cooperation, we will complete a thorough comprehensive dental evaluation. Why? Because the foundation of a long term relationship is established at your first visit to our practice.
Our 10 Promises to our Patients:
- We will NOT provide unnecessary treatment-Only evidence-based Dentistry
- NO Long wait times— (You will be seated and seen on time by the same Dentist)
- We are NOT heavy-handed clinicians— (Gentle Dentistry)
- There is always a “Dental Cleaning” included with new-patient appointments. (Unless there is periodontal disease present)
- You will receive a callback-Very responsible staff.
- If there is confusion about insurance-we will help to resolve.
- There will NOT be personality conflict or disagreement-Very respectful and friendly staff.
- You will NOT feel rushed-Our Promise to Patients…. We Listen, Care and Explain
- You will NOT feel belittled by the dentist or staff because of the condition of your oral health-You are here for our help
- All Treatment questions are fully answered. You will NOT leave feeling you don’t know why a treatment was recommended or performed, or what problems it was meant to address.
Check out the following links for more important information.
- NEW PATIENT FORMS ON-LINE (New Patient Forms Sign In)
- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ON-LINE
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY (Read why we are loved by Morton Grove, Illinois)
- INSURANCE COMPANIES WE ACCEPT (We accept all Dental PPO Insurance)
- NO DENTAL INSURANCE? We offer an alternative to Dental Insurance
NO SHOW AND CANCELLATION POLICY: is your responsibility to either confirm or cancel an appointment with a 48-hour notice. If an appointment is broken or failed without 48-hour notice, absent a compelling reason, you will be charged a fee and future appointments could require a deposit. Fees for “No Shows ‘or “Missed Appointments” or “Last Minute Cancellations without the 48-hour notice will vary from $50 to $200…(depending on the length of the appointment). “No Show” fees will be billed to the patient. This fee is not covered by insurance and must be paid prior to your next appointment. Multiple “No Shows/Cancellations” in any 12-month period may result in termination from our practice. We reserve your appointment time for you specifically. We understand unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life, but in our desire to be fair to all patients and maintain a viable practice, the “No Show” policy will be honored. Out of respect and consideration for the doctor, clinical staff and other patients please plan accordingly and be on time.