Teeth Whitening Morton Grove, IL.
Keep Your Smile Beautiful with Teeth Whitening in less than one hour!
Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple “whitening” procedure.
What are the details of teeth whitening?It’s safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile.
In only a day or two, your custom bleach splints will be ready for you to pick up. We provide you with a special bleaching agent that you put into the clear splints. With only a few hours of wear per day, our special bleaching agent bubbles stains right out of your enamel in a very short time without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile. We’ll want to take “after” photos at your next appointment.
Dental whitening can be used to correct tooth discoloration. Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in whitening technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, crowns or veneers may be the only choice, but because of the low cost of whitening treatments, teeth whitening is nearly always worth a solid try.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow, and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and bringing a smile alive
- Makes the smile look younger
How is teeth whitening done? In-Office and Take-Home
2. Custom Trays
In-Office Tooth Whitening: At ProCare Family Dental, we use a whitening gel that is spread over your teeth, then left to sit and do its work. The process can be completed in one appointment. You’ll walk out the door with your teeth several shades lighter!
- Take-Home Whitening: A customized “stent” is fabricated to hold the bleach against the teeth. The material is used each night for about 3-4 hours for a week or two, and at the end of this time, significant whitening will occur. For confidence in appearance, bleaching technology allows us to promise improvements in yellowing, aging, or stained teeth. For very severely stained teeth, crowns, dental veneers or Bonding may be more appropriate.
- Prefilled Whitening Trays from Opalescence..Click Here:
Want a smile brighter than the snow? Uncover your brightest smile with Opalescence Go prefilled professional whitening trays. Ask us how you can start whitening your smile today! Easy to use, Convenient 15- to 60-minute wear times, Comfortable custom-like fit.
Considerations for Teeth Whitening
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, it’s better to use products that our practice recommends.