Dental Insurance and Payment Options
- We accept most PPO Dental Plans and we will assist you in obtaining the maximum dental benefits.
- Flexible 0% Interest Financing Plans are also available for Braces for 12 months.
- Financing is available, you may be already approved! Check with CareCredit Here…
- No Dental Insurance? We offer an alternative to Dental Insurance in Morton Grove. Click here for more details about our Dental Membership Program and save….
At ProCare Family Dental, our Morton Grove Office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at ProCare Family Dental Phone Number (847) 965-6223 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental Insurance Plans We Work With: (We accept most Dental PPO Plans)
Below are many of the insurance plans that our practice accepts. ProCare Family Dental does not accept Medicaid and we are not DMO or HMO providers. If you do not have Dental Insurance, there are alternate solutions available including special offers and financing to get the care you need.
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental Premier
- Renaissance Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Dental Network of America
- United Concordia
- and most major Insurance Companies
- We may or may not be a contracted, participating providers for any listed insurances. UCR fees apply to insured patients.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We will be happy to assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits to which you are entitled. However, the agreement of your insurance company to pay for your Dental Care is a contract between your insurance carrier and you.
Please understand this is NOT a guarantee for payment by your Insurance Company. All fees are the responsibility of the patient. You are financially responsible for all charges whether or not paid by your Insurance Company.
If you do not have Dental Insurance, Join our Dental Membership Savings Plan! See information below.
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express .
- 12 month 0% Interest payment plan for Orthodontic Treatment
- Existing Patients Can Safely Pay On-Line
- Please note-Payment is due at the time of service.
- For our patients without dental coverage-Join our Dental Membership Savings Plan Here!
- CareCredit–Many patients who can’t afford dental work have also turned to CareCredit, a dental credit card, to cover their dental procedure expenses. ProCare Family Dental offers CareCredit Financing. CareCredit offers interest-free financing options for up to 16 months. CareCredit can be used with standard insurance plans for any out of pocket expenses, to finance extensive dental work or for cosmetic procedures not covered by dental insurance. Click here… to see if you are approved. You’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your Dental procedures even before you receive your card.
No Dental Insurance? Join our Dental Membership Savings Plan.
Join our Dental Savings Plan today and enjoy free dental exams, free x-rays and free dental cleanings, plus up to 20% off all other dental services!
For Individuals and Business Owners without Dental Insurance.
Our Dental Membership Includes the Following Services at No Charge:
- Dental Exams– (Two per year)
- Emergency Exam & X-Ray– (One per year).
- Series of X-Rays– (6 Digital x-rays-once per year)
- Dental Cleanings– (Two per year) In Absence of Gum Disease·
- Fluoride Treatment– (Two times per year) For patients 12 and under
- Up to 20% off on Crowns, Bridges, Implants, Dentures, Fillings, etc. from our regular fee schedule.
- Small Business owners– with out Dental Insurance available for your employees, you can sign them up as members to our dental plan for great dental coverage.
1. Click: For Business Owners without dental Insurance for their employees: Click here to join our Business Membership Dental Program
2. Click: For Individuals with out Dental Insurance: Click here to join our Individual Membership Dental Program
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!
Step in to experience the difference today! Call us at (847) 965-6223 or BOOK ONLINE