Clear Braces in Morton Grove
Correct Your Smile In Style with Ceramic Braces:
An Alternative To Metal Braces
Aesthetic and Unnoticeable
As Effective as Metal Braces
Straighten Your Teeth without Feeling Self-Conscious
The invisible way to straighten your teeth with clear braces or clear aligners. To discuss clear braces in the Morton Grove IL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign and Clear Aligners uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Danos, Dr. Danos or Dr. Ganios‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Danos, Danos or Ganios has prescribed.
- The clear brackets work the same way as the traditional metal brackets but with out the metal look!
- You’ll visit Drs. Danos, Danos or Ganios about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Check-out our Special for Clear Braces: