Sleep Apnea in Morton Grove
Snoring Treatment in Morton Grove.
Call us at ProCare Family Dental Phone Number (847) 965-6223 or BOOK ONLINE.
- Poor memory,
- Muscle tenderness evidently on the face, back and neck pain
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Dry Mouth
- Snoring is one symptom of a SDB problem.
- Review the history of your sleep condition
- Complete thorough examination of your teeth and mouth head neck and jaw
- If we suspect OSA (Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnea)we can refer you to a sleep specialist. A sleep study (polysomnography) is performed by a qualified sleep physician and measures oxygen saturation, brain waves, depth of sleep, number of times you actually stop breathing (for more than 10 seconds or have a restricted airway) and much more. Then they will provide the correct treatment for your sleep apnea.
- Book an Appointment Today!
- If you suspect you suffer from sleep apnea, we’d love to meet with you and help you understand how it could affect your oral health. To learn more or book an appointment, contact ProCare Family Dental today. Call us at ProCare Family Dental Phone Number (847) 965-6223