Dental Insurance and Payment Options
Financial information for ProCare Family Dental
Financing Your Dental Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Número de teléfono de ProCare Family Dental (847) 965-6223 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Some of the Dental Insurance Plans We Work With: (We accept all PPO Plans)
- Insurance accepted (Most Major Dental Plans Accepted)
Below are many of the insurance plans that our practices accept. ProCare Family Dental does not accept Medicaid. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, there may be alternate solutions available including special offers and financing to get the care you need.
- Cigna Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Red Dental de América
- United Concordia
- and most major Insurance Companies
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We will be happy to assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits to which you are entitled. Sin embargo, the agreement of your insurance company to pay for your Dental Care is a contract between your insurance carrier and you. If you do not have insurance, Join our Dental Savings Plan! See information below.
Please understand this is NOT a guarantee for payment by your Insurance Company. All fees are the responsibility of the patient. You are financially responsible for all charges whether or not paid by your Insurance Company.
- Cash or Check: Always accepted.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express .
- 12 month No-Interest payment plan for Orthodontic Treatment
- Existing Patients Safely Pay On-Line
Patients without Dental Insurance: Join our Dental Savings Plan! For Individuals and Business Owners:
La membresía incluye los siguientes servicios en Sin cargo:
- Exámenes Dentales– (dos por año)
- examen de emergencia & Radiografía– (uno por año).
- Serie de rayos X– (6 Radiografías digitales, una vez al año)
- Limpiezas Dentales– (dos por año) En ausencia de enfermedad de las encías·
- Tratamiento de fluoruro– (dos veces al año) para pacientes 12 Y debajo
- Hasta 20% apagado en coronas, Puentes, Implantes, Dentadura postiza, Rellenos, etc.. de nuestro programa de tarifas regulares.
- Small Business owners– with out Dental Insurance available for your employees, you can sign them up as members to our dental plan for great dental coverage.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!