Dental Crowns and Bridges in Morton Grove
We Create Life-Changing Smiles in Morton Grove
Metal-Free Dental Crowns and Bridges
Morton Grove Dental Crowns and Bridges (Before & After Photos)
Each Crown and Bridge is custom-matched to your unique smile. For difficult-to-match color variations, we work closely with our lab to perform an individual color assessment.
What are Zirconium Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges?
- Zirconium is a strong type of crystal used for Dental Crowns
- Biocompatibility. Zirconia crowns are metal-free—making them biocompatible. The body won’t reject the zirconium, there will lower chances of infections, complications, pain, discomfort, and allergic reactions to the crowns.
- Zirconium crowns give you the comfort, security, feel, durability and appearance of natural teeth.
- Engineered to withstand the toughest challenges of the oral environment
- An esthetic alternative to cast gold and metal /porcelain Crowns
- Great for bruxers who have destroyed natural teeth or previous dental restorations
- Optimized combination of strength and translucency
- Lifelike vitality, engineered for the anterior teeth
- Enhanced shade matching for predictable results
- No more black lines at the gum line-like previous metal/porcelain Crowns. This lack of metal also has aesthetic benefits
- Durability. Being made of crystal, Zirconium is nearly indestructible, easily withstanding the most vigorous chewing and biting activities. In fact, zirconium is five times as strong as porcelain! Zirconium crowns are milled in a way that they are nearly indestructible. They are also resistant to extreme hot and cold temperatures, which lowers the frequency of tooth hypersensitivity that can be common with other types of crowns.
- Long-lasting. Going along with its durability, zirconium crowns also last longer than porcelain crowns. This is, mainly due to zirconium being more resistant to chipping and cracking.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Zirconium crowns are translucent being made from crystal. The clear, translucent appearance of zirconium allows for the perfect tooth coloring that best matches the patient’s natural tooth color, better than gold or porcelain crowns.