Consider Mercury-Free Dentistry in Morton Grove, ILLINOIS.
Safe Mercury Removal at ProCare Family Dental
¿Qué es la odontología libre de mercurio??
Dental Amalgam (Silver) is a tooth filling material that is approximately 50% mercury, a highly polluting neurotoxin. Today, countries around the world are phasing out the use of amalgam … and phasing up the use of mercury-free alternatives.
En ProCare Family Dental, we are a Mercury-Free, Mercury-Safe Dental Practice. Our office has embraced changes that eliminate mercury exposure and virtually eliminates the disposal of silver particles into the sewer system.
- We do not place any mercury-containing fillings (Dental Amalgam) into peoples’ dientes.
- We use white (tooth colored) composite resin to fill cavities.
- When removal of defective mercury-based fillings is needed we replace them with composite resin.
- Sistemas de succión dental extraoral (ANUNCIOS SISTEMA DENTAL). This system captures and contains the mercury vapor when a silver filling is removed, which helps to keep clean our office atmosphere.
- Amalgam Separator. This device designed to capture amalgam particles during silver fillings removal, from dental office wastewater through sedimentation, filtration, centrifugation, or a combination of these mechanisms. This product is required by the EPA’s “Dental Rule” regulation on amalgam waste.
That means we protect our patients, ourselves and the environment from unnecessary mercury exposure during removal of silver fillings.
MERCURY-FREE ALTERNATIVES TO AMALGAM FILLINGS:
Safe, healthy options for Mercury-Free Restorations include:
- All porcelain restorations (Coronas y puentes de zirconio)
- Bonded porcelain restorations (Porcelain Onlays/Inlays)
- Composite resin (Adhesión Dental)
Mercury-Free and Mercury-Safe Dentistry is part of ProCare Family Dental’s holistic approach to the health of your teeth, your overall health as well and the environment.