Odontología sin mercurio, arboleda de morton
- Consider Mercury-Free Dentistry in Morton Grove, ILLINOIS.
- Safe Mercury Removal at ProCare Family Dental
- A Holistic Approach to Dental Care
- No More Silver Fillings (Dental Amalgam)
- Composite Fillings and Porcelain Crowns
¿Qué es la odontología libre de mercurio??
Dental Amalgam (Silver) is a tooth filling material that is approximately 50% Mercury, a highly polluting Neurotoxin. Today, countries around the world are phasing out the use of Amalgam and phasing up the use of Mercury-free alternatives.
In the European Union, dental filling regulations have begun to take effect. Last year, the European Union adopted a regulation that banned amalgam use in children under the age of 15 años, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.
The use of Mercury-Silver, or Amalgam, dental fillings has been banned in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
En ProCare Family Dental, we are a Mercury-Free, Mercury-Safe Dental Practice. Our office has embraced changes that eliminate mercury exposure and virtually eliminates the disposal of silver particles into the sewer system.
- We do not place any Mercury-containing fillings (Dental Amalgam) into peoples’ dientes.
- We use white (tooth colored) composite resin to fill cavities.
- When removal of defective Mercury-based fillings is needed we replace them with composite resin.
- We use Extraoral Dental Suction Systems (ANUNCIOS SISTEMA DENTAL). This system captures and contains the Mercury Vapor when a silver filling is removed, which helps to keep clean our office atmosphere.
- We use Amalgam Separators. Este dispositivo diseñado para capturar partículas de amalgama durante la eliminación de empastes de plata, from dental office wastewater through sedimentation, filtración, centrifugación, o una combinación de estos mecanismos. Este producto es requerido por the EPA’s “Dental Rule” regulation on amalgam waste.
That means we protect our patients, ourselves and the environment from unnecessary Mercury exposure during removal of silver fillings.
MERCURY-FREE ALTERNATIVES TO AMALGAM FILLINGS:
Safe, healthy options for Mercury-Free Restorations include:
- All porcelain restorations (Porcelain Crowns and Bridges)
- Bonded porcelain restorations (Porcelain Onlays/Inlays)
- Composite resin (Adhesión Dental)
Mercury-Free and Mercury-Safe Dentistry is part of ProCare Family Dental’s holistic approach to the health of your teeth, your overall health as well and the environment.