Dr. Antonio Ganios
Restorative and Cosmetic Dentist in Morton Grove, IL.
- Cosmetic Dentistry combines Esthetics with the Science of Restorative Dentistry and the expertise of Dr. Antonio Ganios to improve the health, function, and beauty of your mouth.
- The results are truly remarkable……Efficient. Detailed. Perfection.
- Evidence-Based Dentist.
- “I Listen, Care and Explain”. You will NOT feel rushed.
“Dr Antonio Ganios is very thorough with a great personality. You can’t get any better with a team like doctors Perry Danos, Penelope Danos and Antonio Ganios.” -Nicholas Boodris, Patient
Dr. Antonio Ganios is a highly qualified Restorative and Cosmetic Dentist in Morton Grove, IL.
Dr. Antonio Ganios has an approachable and outgoing allure that makes it easy for any patient to feel at ease and taken care of. Patients have described Dr. Ganios’s progressive approach to Morton Grove Dental Care as bright, fresh, and gentle and they commonly remark that they love his friendly personality.
A skilled and caring professional, Dr. Antonio Ganios provides Exceptional Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry in Morton Grove that is truly tailored to the individual patient. Dr. Ganios helps his patients achieve their dental appearance goals by combining vast experience, talent, and continued education on the latest techniques while utilizing the most cutting-edge and safe technology to achieve remarkable results. His skill, passion, and care have lead to him being considered among the best Dentists in the Chicago area.
His passion for Dentistry started as a young boy as he remembers his dental visits being exciting, informative, and reassuring about his oral health. He has made it his mission to provide quality and tailored treatments for each of his patients. Patient education is the core of his approach to bettering his patients oral health. Patient inquiry is one of Dr. Ganios favorite aspects of patient interactions! Combining this with his attention to fine details and gentle touch Dr. Ganios has been able to help many patients overcome their fear of the dental environment and better their overall oral health.
Graduating from Case Western Reserve University, School of Dental Medicine, had provided him with the education background to feel comfortable with many aspects of Dentistry. Likewise since graduating Dr. Ganios has continued refining his skill set and holds licenses to practice in multiple states. Dr. Ganios is also involved with the dental association at the federal, state, and local level allowing him to continuously learn and advance his education as dentistry continues to evolve.
- Case Western Reserve University (School of Dental Medicine)–DMD Degree
- University of Akron – Bachelors in Biochemistry with Applied Math minor Degree
- Continuous Dental Education in the areas of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. Through attendance in continuing education seminars annually on aesthetics, restorative dentistry, implant dentistry, and occlusion.
Memberships and Awards:
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Hellenic American Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Society
- Stark County Dental Society
- Invisalign certified
- CWRU Clinical Excellence Award
Do Your Research. Know the Facts.
Confidence comes from knowing that you have a Highly-Rated and Skilled Dentist in Morton Grove with many years of experience in the art of Cosmetic Dentistry. Peace-of-mind comes when you know everyone working with Dr. Antonio Ganios will provide you with the quality care and comfort you deserve.
“Wisdom begins in wonder.”