Northbrook, IL Area Dentist
If you are from Northbrook, IL and are searching for Expert Child Dental Care, in Morton Grove we are welcoming new patients!
- The health of your child’s teeth and smile today can affect their oral wellness for decades to come.
- Dental Care for Children of All Ages….Complete Dental Care For Your Kids.
- Mercury-Free Fillings (No Amalgam Restorations).
- Pediatric Dentistry in Morton Grove, IL…A Family-Friendly Practice, safe and kid-friendly facility.
- Your child deserves excellent Dental care that’s warm and nurturing.
Did you know that children’s teeth begin to develop in the womb? For most babies, teeth grow at around 3 to 6 months of pregnancy. Once the baby is born, a complete set of primary teeth (also called milk teeth) are already grown and hidden within the gums. At 6 months, your baby’s first tooth erupts from the gums, commonly referred to as ‘teething’.
The first baby teeth that come into the mouth are the two bottom front teeth. You will notice this when your baby is about 6-8 months old. Next to follow will be the 4 upper front teeth and the remainder of your baby’s teeth will appear periodically. They will usually appear in pairs along the sides of the jaw until the child is about 2 1/2 years old.
At around 2 1/2 years old your child should have all 20 teeth. Between the ages of 5 and 6 the first permanent teeth will begin to erupt. Some of the permanent teeth replace baby teeth and some don’t. Don’t worry if some teeth are a few months early or late as all children are different.
Baby teeth are important as they not only hold space for permanent teeth but they are important to chewing, biting, speech and appearance. For this reason it is important to maintain a healthy diet and daily hygiene.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- A Clean & Safe Practice…”Your Health and Safety is our First Concern”
- Our Promise to Patients….We Listen, Care and Explain (You will NOT feel rushed).
- At ProCare Family Dental we provide Exceptional Dental Care in Morton Grove
- The staff is friendly and helpful.They know your name and make you feel welcome.
- We care for one patient at a time in a stress-free environment… So rest assured, you are always seated for your appointment on time, and you will see the same Dentist every time.
- We are a Privately-Owned Family Dental Practice in Morton Grove, IL for over 20 years. While many dental practices have joined large, corporate-run groups, we are a Private Dental Practice. We will never be members of an impersonal, multi-corporate dental group or DSO (Dental Service Organization). This allows us the freedom and flexibility to give our patients a personalized experience and exceptional care.
Dental Treatments Available.