Lincolnwood, IL Area Dentist
Get Straight Teeth with Orthodontics in Morton Grove, IL
Braces for Adults and Children
Flexible 0% Interest Financing Plans are also available.
What Types of Problems are Treated with Orthodontics?
Patients (children or adults) might be a candidate for braces if they’re dealing with any of the following:
- Overbite – Occurs when the top front teeth extend too far over the bottom front teeth
- Underbite – Occurs when the bottom front teeth extend too far over the top front teeth
- Crossbite – Occurs when the upper teeth come down more than just slightly in front of the lower teeth when biting down
- Crowding – Occurs when there is not enough space in the mouth to accommodate all the teeth
- Gaps/Spaces Between Teeth – Occurs as a result of an accident, injury, lost teeth or extractions which leave open spaces or cause teeth to shift.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- A Clean & Safe Practice…”Your Health and Safety is our First Concern”
- Our Promise to Patients….We Listen, Care and Explain (You will NOT feel rushed).
- At ProCare Family Dental we provide Exceptional Dental Care in Morton Grove
- The staff is friendly and helpful.They know your name and make you feel welcome.
- We care for one patient at a time in a stress-free environment… So rest assured, you are always seated for your appointment on time, and you will see the same Dentist every time.
- We are a Privately-Owned Family Dental Practice in Morton Grove, IL for over 20 years. While many dental practices have joined large, corporate-run groups, we are a Private Dental Practice. We will never be members of an impersonal, multi-corporate dental group or DSO (Dental Service Organization). This allows us the freedom and flexibility to give our patients a personalized experience and exceptional care.
ProCare Family Dental
Schedule your consultation with one of our doctors today!Make An Appointment Map & Directions Morton Grove (847) 965-6223