Skokie, IL Area Dentist
If you are from Skokie, IL and are searching for Top-Rated Dentist in Morton Grove, we are welcoming new patients!
- Consider Mercury-Free Dentistry with Morton Grove Best Dentists.
- A Holistic Approach to Dental Care in Morton Grove.
- Dental Fillings without Amalgam (No Silver Fillings)
What is Mercury-Free Dentistry in Morton Grove? No Amalgam (Silver) Fillings.
Dental Amalgam (Silver) is a tooth filling material that is approximately 50% Mercury, a highly polluting neurotoxin. Today, countries around the world are phasing out the use of amalgam … and phasing up the use of Mercury-Free Alternatives.
In the European Union, dental filling regulations have begun to take effect. Last year, the European Union adopted a regulation that banned amalgam use in children under the age of 15 years old, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers. The use of mercury-silver, or amalgam, dental fillings has been banned in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
At ProCare Family Dental, we are a Mercury-Free, Mercury-Safe Dental Practice. Our office has embraced changes that eliminate mercury exposure and virtually eliminates the disposal of silver particles into the sewer system. That means:
- We do not place any Mercury-containing fillings (Dental Amalgam) into peoples’ teeth.
- We use white (tooth colored) composite resin to fill cavities.
- When removal of defective mercury-based fillings is needed we replace them with composite resin.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- A Clean & Safe Practice…”Your Health and Safety is our First Concern”
- Our Promise to Patients….We Listen, Care and Explain (You will NOT feel rushed).
- At ProCare Family Dental we provide Exceptional Dental Care in Morton Grove
- The staff is friendly and helpful.They know your name and make you feel welcome.
- We care for one patient at a time in a stress-free environment… So rest assured, you are always seated for your appointment on time, and you will see the same Dentist every time.
- We are a Privately-Owned Family Dental Practice in Morton Grove, IL for over 25 years. While many dental practices have joined large, corporate-run groups, we are a Private Dental Practice. We will never be members of an impersonal, multi-corporate dental group or DSO (Dental Service Organization). This allows us the freedom and flexibility to give our patients a personalized experience and exceptional care.
Dental Treatments Available.