Lincolnwood, IL Area Dentist
If you are from Lincolnwood, IL and are searching for the Best and Affordable Braces in Morton Grove, IL, we are welcoming new patients!
Get Straight Teeth with Orthodontics in Morton Grove, IL
Braces for Adults and Children
Flexible 0% Interest Financing Plans are also available.
(Before and After Photos of Affordable Braces in Morton Grove)
What Types of Problems are Treated with Orthodontics in Morton Grove?If you are dealing with any of the following you are a candidate for braces:
- Overbite – Occurs when the top front teeth extend too far over the bottom front teeth
- Underbite – Occurs when the bottom front teeth extend too far over the top front teeth
- Crossbite – Occurs when the upper teeth come down more than just slightly in front of the lower teeth when biting down
- Crowding – Occurs when there is not enough space in the mouth to accommodate all the teeth
- Gaps/Spaces Between Teeth – Occurs as a result of an accident, injury, lost teeth or extractions which leave open spaces or cause teeth to shift.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- A Clean & Safe Practice…”Your Health and Safety is our First Concern”
- Our Promise to Patients….We Listen, Care and Explain (You will NOT feel rushed).
- At ProCare Family Dental we provide Exceptional Dental Care in Morton Grove
- The staff is friendly and helpful.They know your name and make you feel welcome.
- We care for one patient at a time in a stress-free environment… So rest assured, you are always seated for your appointment on time, and you will see the same Dentist every time.
- We are a Privately-Owned Family Dental Practice in Morton Grove, IL for over 25 years. While many dental practices have joined large, corporate-run groups, we are a Private Dental Practice. We will never be members of an impersonal, multi-corporate dental group or DSO (Dental Service Organization). This allows us the freedom and flexibility to give our patients a personalized experience and exceptional care.
Dental Treatments Available.
- Dental Resin Fillings
- Dental Porcelain Bridges
- Dental Porcelain Crowns
- Dental Implants (Implant Dentistry)
- Child Dentistry
- Dental Sealants
- Tooth Wear (Bruxism)
- Root Canal Treatment (Endodontics)
- Emergency Dental Care
- Broken, Cracked and Chipped Teeth Repair
Step in to experience the difference today! Call us at ProCare Family Dental Phone Number (847) 965-6223 or BOOK ONLINE